June 24th July 5th 2013
July 9th July 19th 2013
July 23rd August 2nd 2013
Applications to NABA Summer Programs 2013 can be forwarded to the Summer Programs Office until May 31st 2013 for the first session; June 7th 2013 for the second session and June 14th 2013 for the third session.
Please note that the Summer Programs have a limited number of places that will be therefore assigned on a first come first accepted basis.
For further information on the application procedure please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All classes are held in English, so you will be required to be fluent in English.
- We can accept bookings from students from 18 years of age. In case of applicants who are 17 but show a strong motivation to NABA Introduction Level Courses, NABA will take their applications into account, on condition that a written declaration of responsibility is sent by their parents or legal guardians.
- Please carefully read the admission requirements in the course descriptions before applying to a course. NABA will not take any responsibility for the students choice of a course level that is not suitable to their background and skills.
- To complete the application process, you shall send your CV and a letter of motivation in order to provide the course professors with as much information as possible about your background and expectations.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations by you
All cancellations must be made in writing according to the following deadlines:
- Before April 30th: full refund of the tuition fee minus 150 administrative fee;
- Before May 31st: refund of 70 % of the tuition fee minus 150 administrative fee;
- Before June 10th: refund of 50 % of the tuition fee minus 150 administrative fee.
In case of withdrawal from the course, an official withdrawal communication written by the enrolled student shall be sent to the Summer Programs Office at email@example.com
In case a student is denied his/her visa, a reimbursement of the full tuition fee (minus 150 administrative fee) will only be possible if the student sends a proof of the visa rejection (official letter/mail sent by the Embassy/Consulate denying the visa). Proof of visa rejection shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations by NABA
Please note that courses have a minimum attendance level and might be cancelled if too few bookings are received.
If we cancel a course, we shall attempt to give you at least 2 weeks notice and you will have the option of transferring to another course, if available, or of having a full refund of the tuition fee.
We will not be liable for any losses (included, but not limited to: travel and accommodation costs) arising as a consequence of any modification or cancellation of courses, time-tabling constraints as set out above beyond the cost of the course.